Whit earned his BA from Union College (Schenectady, NY) in 1994. He holds FINRA securities licenses 63, 65, 24, 7 and NY, CT, and PA State Insurance Licenses. He has been in the financial services industry for over 20 years.
Whit’s education, experience and professional affiliations have fostered his practical approach to offering financial products and planning services to his clients. Rather than just recommending a combination of unrelated products, first he’ll consider your specific financial goals and investment objectives. Working together, the client(s) and Whit’s team will formulate a strategy to help address the goals.
Maintaining a strong sense of community and a solid professional foundation are very important to Whit. Whit’s community activities and professional affiliations include:
• Awarded title of Retirement Planning Specialist based upon successful receipt of a Certificate in Retirement Planning from Wharton School of Business.
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
• Five-Time National Leadership Corp. Member and Two Time Centurian, Member of Sterling Group of AXA Advisors from 2008-2010
• Current Vice President of Rotary Club of Pittsford, NY
• Member of St. Louis Roman Catholic Church, Pittsford, NY
Whit lives in Pittsford, New York with his wife and three children. He enjoys the outdoors, playing ice hockey, and reading.
Whit can be reached at (585)568-6940.